At 4/5/02 09:19 AM -0600, Robert Chambers wrote:
>Ok, I did not know that other people had access.  I thought that is
>Charles's personel web site.
>And only he had access to the content on it.

Robert,
You are correct. I'm talking about a transition from Charles's static site.
One of the reasons we moved our LEAF site to phpWebSite (a Content
Management System (CMS)) was to off-load web site maintenance from
release/branch lead developers. All LEAF project members are able to update
and add content when they have time. This is supposed to keep our site
up-to-date, and distribute the web site workload among all LEAF project
members.

Suggestions or comments for improvement of our web site should be addressed
on the leaf-devel list. Thanks.

--
Mike Noyes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://sourceforge.net/users/mhnoyes/