Hadn't considered "turning Snort around".  There used to be a snort.lrp
around, so if you can get the filtering to work it would be cool.  Since
the each packet is only part of the http request, dropping the packets
with "bad words" may create corrupted web pages.  It may look funny on
the browser, but would effectly stop the user from see the pages with
bad content or at least skewing the pages pretty badly.

You're just braver than I, venturing out on your own this way ;)

- Todd