Lynn,

One other thing. What makes one Dachstein specific?

Jason Massey

guitarlynn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
04/12/2002 05:58 PM

        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: [Leaf-user] Local.lrp + Udhcp.lrp??

On Friday 12 April 2002 15:44, Mike Noyes wrote:

> Joey,
> That link is incorrect. Lynn moved his files into cvs per my request.
> Other developers will begin this process shortly.
>
> http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/leaf/devel/guitarlynn/
>
> Ewald has a udhcpd.lrp version too. see
> http://leaf.sourceforge.net/pub/packages-list.txt

You can access my Dachstein-based 1680K floppy image from my
devel page at:

http://leaf.sourceforge.net/devel/guitarlynn

I link the latest cvs version from there. The complete udhcp.lrp package
is there too, one is Dachstein-specific and another is generic LEAF.
Most of the NIC modules and local.lrp have been stripped from the
floppy image for space constraints, so you may need to download
specific NIC modules for your card(s) from the link to Charles' site
on the page.

Ewald's udhcp package does not include both the client and server
last I checked, so I may have the only complete version available
for now.

local.lrp is for future use with user-space applications and is not
currently used. A few people do use it to back up the /root directory
instead of backing up the root.lrp package for a couple of things like
ssh keys and the like... these are user mods that are not built in to
any packages at this time.

I hope this helps!
--

~Lynn Avants
aka Guitarlynn

guitarlynn at users.sourceforge.net
http://leaf.sourceforge.net

If linux isn't the answer, you've probably got the wrong question!