I cant, because I lac the connection with the ISP.
1. I can ping the Alcatel Speed Touch Home ISDN modem.
2. How do I connect to the ISP.
The information I'm supposed to include in LINUX are as follows:
Start-----
  /etc/hosts
    10.0.0.138 alcatel    <the modems IP number>

  /etc/ppp/options
    noipdefault
    name "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"  <simnet.is is the actual ISP>
    noauth
    defaultroute

  /etc/ppp/pap-secrets
    [EMAIL PROTECTED] alcatel password