My previous messages stated that I didn't believe ip-up was being run at
boot time when ppp/pppoe was init'ed. But, I have since proven that it
IS running. Just my port forwarding rules are not running correctly.

Could this be because eth1, 192.168.2.*, is NOT init'ed before the
ppp/pppoe interface on eth0 is started? So then

/usr/sbin/ipmasqadm portfw -s -P udp -L $PPP_LOCAL 5198 -R 192.168.2.235
5198

command will fail because there is no 192.168.2.* network yet?

This means that it will work in ip-up when only re-establishing a lost
link, not a complete reboot. Since the interfaces are already running.

If this is the case. How do you re-order the interface init sequence so
the 192.168.2.* ethernet is brought up BEFORE the ppp/pppoe interface.

--
Jeff