> First of all I'd like to send you my admiration for creating such a wonderful
project. I have been running the Bering router for over a month and it is
awesome. Especially, since I did not have to go out and buy a $150 router.

> I was able to creat a 1.722MB diskette instead in order to add sshd. That way
I can have a headless router PC with no keyboard, mouse, monitor, etc...

> But now I want to add further modules, especially IPSec stuff. I cannot fit
all that into a floppy diskette so I'll need a CDROM burned copy of Bering. I
know the Stei.. version is for CDROM but I like Bering better.

> I tried loading cdrom.o but it does not work. I suspect the kernel does not
have cdrom support compiled in. I tried compiling a new kernel with cdrom
support but it returns: "Kernel panic: VFS: Unable to mount root fs on 01:00".

> Can you guys help me out and tell me how to add CDROM support to the Bering
LRP?
1/ Update to   v1.0-rc2
2/ RTFM:
http://leaf.sourceforge.net/devel/jnilo/bubooting.html