Hi All -

I am not very well versed in Linux, but am attempting to set up a LEAF
box to use as a router.

The problem is that LEAF sets up the internal network using
192.168.1.xxx  but with my ISP, my (Arescom) DSL router is using that
number....(the external interface on my LEAF router..

I tried to manually change the IP range in the setup files (granted, I
do not know what I am doing) to no avail.

Now, when I boot up, I see the LEAF box sending DHCP requests, my DSL
router acknowledges with an offer of 192.168.1.2 but the LEAF box does
not seem to accept it...(it just keeps sending requests for another IP)

Any ideas????

Thanks,

Eric