At 21:31 12/04/2002, Mike Noyes wrote:
Hi everyone,

I just finished adding descriptions & versions & original webpage for all
the packages on the html list.

Its an excell sheet (I know I know) But this way I could do some of the
stuff at work :-)

Version were taken from the version file in the package or documentation in
the package.
Original webpage was taken from the .help file or through
freshmeat/sourceforge/google.
Descriptions were taken from .help file/ original download location/
freshmeat/sourceforge/google
and if the packager was David http://www.securityfocus.com/tools :-)

I can quite easily convert the excell sheet to a comma seperated value list
and will probably send it in this
way to mike so that he can add his glibc data.

The information in the list is not really complete since their were quite
some things I couldn't figure out what they were
or how to describe them. Since I am just a linux newbie somethings might be
easy to describe for some of you.

If you are the packager of one of those empty lines don't hesitate to mail
me the info or we might find another way
to make the list more complete. Of course you don't have to be the packager
to do this, If you happen to know what a certain package
is just let us know.

Final note : It is quite possible that I screwed up on occasion, it is even
very likelijk ;-) Don't hesitate to send me any corrections you might
have.

Kim