Support Requests item #552613, was opened at 2002-05-05 11:31
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=213751&aid=552613&group_id=13751

Category: Release/Branch: Bering
Group: None

Initial Comment:
While loading additional packages (ipsec, sshd) from
second floppy the root filesystem is going out of
space. Moving  the /lib + /usr folder into an
alternate ramdisk filesystem has no success.

I installed the Bering_1.0-rc2 2.4.18 distribution.
At startup it mounts a ramdisk with a size of 6144K
for root. How I inrcease the size of the root
filesystem?

I tried the syslinux.cfg parameter:

ramdisk_size = 10240 and then

default linux initrd=initrd.lrp ...
root_size=09M temp_size=10M log_size=02M ...

without success. The rootfs has still a size of 6M.