I've been using Eiger, then Eigerstein, then Dachstein, then Bering on
several firewalls I've set up over the past few years. All have been
very straightforward situations, where the distribution worked pretty
much "out of the box". Even a newbie such as myself was able to make
things work. Thanks to all the developers!

Now I have a need to set up a webserver which is to be accessible from
inside or outside the firewall. From my reading of various docs and
posts on this list, it seems that I need to put a third NIC in the box
and set up a DMZ. I have had difficulty finding much info on exactly how
to configure the various scripts to make the DMZ work.

Two questions:

Is Dachstein, Bering or another distro easier or better to set up the
webserver on a DMZ?
Could someone point me to sources of information on how to do this, or
is the best info in the list archives?

Thanks in advance.