At 02:35 PM 5/14/02 -0700, David Ondzes wrote:
>Anyone know where I can find a copy of Debian 2.1
>(slink) ? I want to setup a development envirnoment
>for my attempt at porting blackdown's jvm to LEAF.

Slink has been unsupported for long enough now that we have to assume iy
contains exploitable security holes, so I cen't really recommand this strategy.

With that disclaimer ... Slink is still available via the Debian archives.
Start at this URL:

        http://archive.debian.org/debian-archive/dists/slink/

You might do better tracking down iso images of the final version of Slink.
I couldn't manage to do this with a quick search.

Also, remember that some LEAF variants use newer libraries (newer than
glibc-2.0.x) so don't require Slink as a development platform.

Palo Alto, CA                                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]