Aanhalen "Luis.F.Correia" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

It is hard to tell since you don't provide enough information.

But I will try a little gamble here.

If you followed the guide that was mentioned in the previous guide
and you entered /dev/cdrom in boot & pkgpath variable (in syslinux.cfg)
this is probably your problem.

You can easily check this by booting from cdrom
and do ls /dev/cdrom

if there is no file found you will have to specify something else in
syslinux.cfg

probably /dev/hda or /dev/hdb or /dev/hdc or /dev/hdd
Check your boot sequence to see how your cdrom is detected

Kim Oppalfens
Azlan Training

This mail sent through Tiscali Webmail (http://webmail.tiscali.be)