-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of a hillery
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2002 9:50 PM
To: Jacques Nilo
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [leaf-user] bering rc2 ipsec

That was it.... ipsec.o was left out of the mix.  ( My error. )
 Thank you for your help!!!

(I am on to the next error it seem to want
/proc/sys/net/ipv4/conf/eth2/rp_filter =
"0" and  I have a "1"
 I need to go back clean up all my network setting.   I was just testing the
pieces
and must have
 some thing not quite valid.  Also my cardmgr did not want to load my
orinoco_cs.o
unless I had
 loaded hermes.o and orinoco.o a before running cardmgr. )

  My goal is to ipsec my wireless connections....   I can let you know if it
get it
all working to you like.

Allen