Support Requests item #547477, was opened at 2002-04-23 11:30
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=213751&aid=547477&group_id=13751

Category: Release/Branch: Bering
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hi

I am using Bering firewall and I've blocked traffic
from my routers port 520. I'm asking what do I have to
modify that that 520 port deny's are not logged to
messages, cause it only floods that log?
Please I've tried to gather that information but not
successed.