And for those of us on the list living in Canada, these IDE-CF adapters are
available from peeweelinux.com.  I bought a few a couple of weeks ago and
have been happy.  At $20CAN each and reasonable shipping, it's not worth the
grief dealing with customs, exchange etc.  Same units exactly, peeweelinux
is the distributor up here I guess.

Brock

| Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 20:04:24 -0700
| From: Victor McAllister <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
| To: leaf-user <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
| CC: David Ondzes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
| Subject: Re: [leaf-user] Bering LEAF from hard disk
|
| added list back in in case others are interested.  They carry three types
of ide to compact flash adapters.  There
| is a new model shipping next week that plugs right into the motherboard
without a cable called CFDISK.5b.  It is the
| cheapest - $13 + shipping etc.
| http://pcengines.com/testordr.htm
| They do not have a secure order site - so I have e-mailed orders in and
then mailed a check which works pretty fast.