Support Requests item #561116, was opened at 2002-05-27 08:43
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=213751&aid=561116&group_id=13751

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hello, I would like to use your logo on our website
http://www.routerdesign.com
We will use your logo along
with LEAF related news when posting news updates on the new
website. A preview of the logo to be used on the website is available
@ http://www.routerdesign.com/pictemp/leaf.jpg

If use
of your logo is unacceptable and/or against copyright policies
then please notify us immediately so we can refrain from using it.  If
your logo is copyrighted and you wish to allow use of it on our
website, then please give us proper permission to do so (but only if
you have the proper authority!).

Please note that if you do
not allow us to use your logo, we might no longer post news
regarding your software and/or company!  It may be in your best
interest to allow use of your logo, as traffic is increasing on our site
and we have many viewers who use your software and enjoy
visiting our site regularly.

If you fail to respond, I will assume
you have no problem with the use of your logo for our
website.

Thank you for you time..