-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Joey Officer
Sent: Saturday, May 25, 2002 3:45 PM
To: LRP Support
Subject: [leaf-user] tftp & dhcpd

How can I redirect a tftp request from a client to goto another machine?

As an example, I want the machine to look at my LRP box for an IP and then
have the LRP box tell the client to look at another machine for the boot
image that it requires.  I'm trying to run a terminal server on the
protected side of the LRP box, but without running DHCP or any other
non-essential server software (only want term. server).  Anyone else work w/
something like this?

I think that it is in the dhcpd.conf, but I'm not sure exactly how I would
do this?

Joey