Le Lundi 27 Mai 2002 05:46, Adam Drake a écrit :
Adam:

Oops, sorry for the "empty" previous reply..

> My problem is this:
>
> I've installed qmail and got it to run, following the instructions in the
> LEAF packages documentation. I set up an account on OE and sent emails -
> they left OE correctly, but went I know not where.
>
> Nothing I send to the outside world arrives, and nothing send from outside
> to [EMAIL PROTECTED] arrives either.

To be able to send message with your qmail smtp server you need to adjust
your shorewall rules:

ACCEPT                  loc     fw      tcp     25
ACCEPT  fw      net     tcp     25

For your pop3 server you need

ACCEPT  loc     fw      tcp     110
ACCEPT  fw      net     tcp     110

Then "shorewall restart" to activate

qmail doc is a bit outdated for Bering...
Jacques