On Sun, 2002-06-02 at 12:44, David McBride wrote:
> Sorry to sound so stupid, but I dont really keep up with the list very well,
> only skim for eye catching stuff.  What are these drivers for?  I know that
> Scyld has something to do with clusering, but what are these drivers for?
> Channel bonding of some sorts???  Please give some details.

David,
These Network drivers are written by Donald Becker. They frequently
contain updates to the standard drivers supplied with the Linux kernel.
In some instances this allows them to work with newer NICs. In other
instances they correct known bugs in the current Linux kernel drivers.

ref.
http://www.scyld.com/network/
http://www.scyld.com/corporate.html#becker

--