Ok,

This is turning into a project...

The bind I have is bind-8 from Charles' files.  I'm sure its a bad one.  If
someone gives me a good one I'll put it on the CD.

I'll work on the diskfree.sh but if Michael wants to give me a diff, that
would be great!

I'll do the MAC address change.

I updated the wanpipe modules.  Hey, was that a test?  The file has an
extension of TGZ but its not a gzipped tar file.  Its just a tar file.  FYI,
it only took me a little while to figure that out ; )

If you test the p9100.lrp and let me know, I'll add it.

What Weblet updates.  Throw me a bone guys...

apkg, forget it!  As far as I can tell from looking at oxygen and the
NUMEROUS threads back-and-forth between David and Charles, this is a BIG
change.  Besides, it never pays to get Charles talking about the .lrp
format...

So, as far as I can tell I have a few TODOs left:

1. diskfree.sh
2. MAC script change
3. p9100.lrp if Bihn Do tests it and lets me know
4. Unknown Weblet updates (I hope your talking about a .lrp you already
packaged up for us...)
5. the .lrp.lrp change
6. Burn and Test it.

Did I miss anything?