From: Sean [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, June 17, 2002 9:37 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [leaf-user] Dachstein-CD update

I'll look into adding this.  This is the second request for Weblet changes.
I have not been keeping up with Weblet.  Can you get back to me with more
details?  Is there a new LRP package, or does one have to be packaged-up.
What are the missing pieces, and should they be added to the package or
packaged separately?

Thanks,

Sean