Thank you for the suggestions.

I took Charles' advice by installing socks5.lrp. Kim's IP_MASQ_ICQ module
would work too but if the other end is behind the firewall it may not.

I tried last night on my son's machine and ICQ is OK, I can receive files. I
have one more questions: how can I tell socks5 to listen to 2 interfaces. My
config file /etc/socks5.conf looks like that:

set SOCKS5_BINDINTFC 192.168.1.254:1080

interface 192.168.1. - eth1
interface - - eth0
auth 192.168.1. - -
permit - - 192.168.1. - - -

I would like to add the support to 192.168.2. subnet too. If I omiss this, I
think it would listen to all interfaces and I do not want to expose to eth0.
But I do not know how o set SOCKS5_BINDINTFC so it can also bind to eth2,
port 1080

Thank you.