Heylo,  I've asked this before, but it still doesn't work.

I'm using the most basic configuration of dachstein 1680KB floppy, with
minimal changed.  How and what should i change so that i can run an ftp
server on a machine with ip address: 192.168.1.200 with a port of 80.  also
i need an explanation of protocols i.e. TCP and UDP, and the ability to
access this server from within the network.  I'm not really a newbie with
LRP, but this is my first port-forward so be gentle please!