Hi again everyone,
I'm wondering what is the function of partitioning harddisk
to become small 20 M msdos based, when my bering still read
the 6 M of /dev/root?

Filesystem           1k-blocks      Used Available Use%
Mounted on
/dev/root                 6144      6060        84  99% /

I can't add packets anymore :(, once i backed up init.d
with that condition, it killed my dnscachex because out of
memory.
I try to add more memory but /dev/root still read 6 M only.
I read the LRP-harddisk-HOWTO, but the packet itself is
based on materhorn and eiger. Is it compatible with Bering?
Or is there anyway to raise my / space so i can add more
and more packages to my bering.

Thx for the answer.

hari-huhui
Hosting menjadi lebih mudah dan murah dengan keringanan 50% biaya registrasi
mail hosting dan webhosting selama bulan Juni 2002.
Klik http://idc.plasa.com untuk pendaftaran