I'm very interested in this and other simalur options.  I would like (at least as a
set of options) for the index page of the weblet bo be as much a dashboard as
possible.  The idea being that at a glance as much information as possible can be
gleened about the state of the firewall and it's trafic.  Graphics can alway do this
much better than only words and numbers.

I'm also interested in massaging the log contents a bit to make them more readable.
The firewall logs are a good example.  This is all one of the reasons I abstracted the
content and the rest of the page constructs so that it would be easy to place the
components you want on your first page for a list of options.  I was planning on
automating and abstracting this very process so that all a user had to do was pick a
layout, pick the pieces, select their column, and set the order.  That should be easy.
 This format should support the configuration project as well.

Richard Amerman

+,~wzf+,좷o$yyzW(h礅zxm&yj)b
b^izb,y+޶m+-.ǟ+-bا~yDPi^ik7ځv"w_=f