Is it possible to send and recieve MSN MESSengers file transfer(tcp ports 6891-6900)on
MASQ network with one live ip. Have tried so many different scenarios to get it to
work on Bering w/shorewall. I've actually had it working when usin Netgears 311
hardware router/firewall.
On bering I can actually recieve files from friends outside my lan and can send and
recieve on internal lan with no problems. What am i doin wrong , what do i not
understand;) or can it be done at all when dealing with a masq'd network?

--
Information.... just cant get enough
Jim Van Eeckhoutte