Hi folks,
I use the default, Dachstein CD firewall...so I don't know the answer to
this reply. Should I only have the 127.0.0.1 entry (doesn't Dachstein
use tinydns?)...or should I use my LAN computers and my Dachstein
firewall as resolvers and include the addresses of my appropriate DNS
servers for better name resolution??? (P.S. My ISP is AT&T broadband, if
that helps at all)

I received this answer to my post-

The right answer to this question depends on how the router actually is
doing DNS resolution.

A. If it is running a DNS server (like tinydns or BIND), then it should
have ONLY the entry for 127.0.0.1 as DNS0.

B. If its resolver is supposed to use other hosts as DNS servers, then
it
should ONLY have entries for DNS0 and DNS1 (using each only once; they
are
environment variables, so a second use will replace the first, not
supplement it)with the IP addresses of the DNS servers.

BTW, this decision is separate from what your "Primary" and "secondary"
DNS
servers are. Those terms apply to authoritative DNS servers for a
domain.
The router only needs to know what to use as a resolver, not what is
authoritative for your domain. They may be the same servers or they may
be
different -- it depends on the details of your setup.

--