Greeting All,

I have gotten a fairly stable system up  and running LEAF Bering rc-3.
Though I also get the "busy Inodes" msg. for my FAT12 compactflash disk at
boot time.
I have been tampering with it to try and get a little more functionality
out of the weblet.
Thus far I have updated the viewlogs script to show the tinydns & dnscache
logs, & added the java netmon applet back. I want to update the viewfw
script to run "shorewall show" & "shorewall show nat" (to give the current
packet counts for the various rules)

Currently the script just reads the data from preloaded (I would love to
know where when) files output from the same commands and pipes them through
sed.

list=`cat ../data/firewall |sed -e 's/\(.\{80\}\)\(.*\)/\1\<br\>\<i\>\2\<\/i\>/
s/\(^Chain.*\)/\<b\>\1\<\/b\>/'`

masq=`cat ../data/masq |sed -e 's/$/\<BR\>/
s/\(^Chain.*\)/\<b\>\1\<\/b\>/'`

I could easily update the crontab to replace these files
(/var/sh-www/data/*)on a regular schedule, but I would rather just refresh
them "on demand" to keep the load on the FW down to a minimum.

Thanks for your help,

Rogan Lynch

PS. If anyone out there has a BERING development environment set up and
would like to compile one of the firewall log analysers as an LRP I would
be most grateful.

Rogan Lynch
PC Consultant
ICQ: 3929901