On Tue, 9 Jul 2002, Jim Van Eeckhoutte wrote:

> Dnscache.lrp doesn't seem to work. Ive installed as per instructions on
> site. Daemontls.lrp is installed too. I noticed there is no log files in
> /var/log/dnscache dir. How can I troubleshoot this thing? thnx

This is an insufficiently specific request for help.

Which version of dnscache.lrp? (i.e. source URL)
which version of LEAF?
Which instructions? (i.e. source URL)
What were the results and outputs of performing the steps outlined in
those instructions?

DCN:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        Basics: ##.#.       ##.#.  Live Go...
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing