Thanks Jim!

Subject: Re: [leaf-user] bridge update? still not working.....
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 23:35:56 -0500
From: "Jim TerWee" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I have used Bering alot as a bridge with pcmcia and ethernet. What I
 had to do was edit the modutils in /etc/init.d and add a sleep 5 at
 the beginning this gives the pcmcia a chance to load before the
 scripts start running. What you will see otherwise is that the bridge
 will start to load before pcmcia has initialized and it misses the
 interface. That would be why you can do a reload after you log in and
 it will work. This little tweak makes a lot of the
pcmcia stuff work better.

I am sending this to you directly so you can pass this onto the list as
 for some reason the list serv really doesn't like my email server
Jim TerWee

~Lynn Avants
aka Guitarlynn

guitarlynn at users.sourceforge.net
http://leaf.sourceforge.net

If linux isn't the answer, you've probably got the wrong question!