Support Requests item #581150, was opened at 2002-07-13 15:54
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=213751&aid=581150&group_id=13751

Category: Release/Branch: Dachstein
Group: None

Initial Comment:
The instructions for configuring the config files ALWAYS
state to Backup at certain points. (after changing config
files)

The warning at the beginning of the instructions says
NOT to backup onto the boot floppy.

Backing up to an alternate floppy results in errors.

Rebooting loads default config values (not our network)

How and/or where do I backup the config using a single
boot disk?