-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Kim Oppalfens
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2002 9:12 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: [leaf-user] Leaf presentation

Hi All,

I started making a leaf powerpoint presentation to use during
an aka-session (free evening sessions here at work).
I am working for a training center in Belgium;
every 2 or 3 weeks we have some free evening sessions about a theme
that is not covered in any courses. So I decided to do one over leaf.

And I could use some input on the following subjects.

Leaf vs Internet Connection sharing.
Leaf vs wingate; sygate; winroute whatever.
Leaf vs win2k server doing nat.
Leaf vs cisco/pix???/watchguard???.
Leaf vs Broadband dedicated routers.

Especially the last one is rather difficult to tackle.

Once its finished I will probably publish it somewhere for proofreading.

Kim Oppalfens
Azlan Training
http://www.azlan.be/training