OK, I have 2 servers I want to connect to the net, through my Bering RC3
firewall. I have been told that static IP's are assigned.
Let's call em 99.99.99.2 for the firewall and .3 and .4 for the servers. The
remote gateway is .1. I have added the servers to the proxy-arp file in
Shorewall. Their eth port on the firewall is 198.162.10.254 (eth2)

How do I set the routing on the servers? Do I set the gateway to
198.162.10.254, or  to 99.99.99.1 ? I can't ping the servers from the
firewall. I can ping the server from the server.

Anything special on firewall rules for proxy-arp interfaces? They are in my
DMZ. I want to offer them some protection, as their functions will be
limited to DNS/HTTP and DNS/SMTP

Thanks,
harold miller

dangerous content by NW.NET's MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.