On Mon, 29 Jul 2002 11:49:20 PDT Craig wrote:

> Hi folks,
> Let me start over. I'm using the Dachstein 1.0.2 CD which, I see, has
> the ifconfig.lrp module already on it. How do I get the ifconfig module
> to load upon start-up??? Do I- a.)Simply edit an existing "config" file?
> (Which file, and how do I find/edit it?) b.)Need to create an lrpkg.cfg
> file (How do I do that?). Thank you.

This thread

http://sourceforge.net/search/?type_of_search=mlists&forum_id=5483&group_id=13751&words=adding+to+syslinux.cfg+on+dcd&Search=Search&exact=1

with the subject "Adding to syslinux.cfg on DCD" in the leaf-user
list archive should have lots of valuable information for you.  It
talks about lrpkg.cfg vs. syslinux.cfg and how to burn new ISO
images if you change either and want to boot off CD-ROM rather than
a floppy.

--Brad