On Tue, 30 Jul 2002, Troy Aden wrote:

> I done a fair amount of digging and I can't find any documentation on haw to
> add static routes to Bering. Can anyone tell me how to do it or point me to
> the documentation. I am trying to add 4 static routes.

Read the comments in /etc/network/interfaces.  You can learn more about
the format of this file in "man 5 interfaces" [1]

Something like
-----------
auto eth0
iface eth0 inet static
       address 192.168.1.1
       masklen 24
       broadcast 192.168.1.255
auto eth1
iface eth1 inet static
       address 192.168.2.1
       masklen 24
       broadcast 192.168.2.255
auto eth2
iface eth2 inet static
       address 192.168.3.1
       masklen 24
       broadcast 192.168.3.255
auto eth3
iface eth3 inet static
       address 192.168.4.1
       masklen 24
       broadcast 192.168.4.255

ought to do it.

[1] http://www.fifi.org/cgi-bin/man2html/usr/share/man/man5/interfaces.5.gz

DCN:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        Basics: ##.#.       ##.#.  Live Go...
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing