Subject was: Re: [leaf-user] help with Dachstein

On Wed, 2002-07-31 at 11:05, Ray Olszewski wrote:
> Mike ... should we add something about this to the SR FAQ? Or is it too
> passing a problem to warrant that (I don't want to see the SR FAQ grow too
> big, since even now we seem to have trouble getting people to read it, or
> at least to do what it says)?

Ray,
Revisions of the SR FAQ are always welcome. I think it's very good right
now, but there may be ways to improve it.

Does anyone in the LEAF user community have suggestions/comments about
the current SR FAQ?

http://leaf-project.org/mod.php?mod=userpage&menu=11&page_id=4
http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=1891&group_id=13751
http://leaf.sourceforge.net/pub/doc/docmanager/docid_1891.html