-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Cass Tolken
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2002 10:21 PM
To: brooksp5; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re:: [leaf-user] Newbie

Hi Paul,

Ya, I've come across those in my searches (or so my browser history
tells me ;).  Any idea on prices?  I suppose I could ask one of their
distributor but maybe you have already.  Also, I'm not sure what
"ATA/IDE" means (I'm not a hardware geek ;).  It'd be for a tiny netpc
(no floppy or cd-rom
drives) from the PII 233 era.

--- brooksp5 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I think the devices SMohan refers to are standard CF to IDE adapters,
> You might be interested in these links though,
> http://www.sst.com/products/58sd_ld.html
> http://www.sst.com/products/58sm_lm.html
[snip]