-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Cass Tolken
Sent: 13 August, 2002 6:28 AM
To: Abjin M H; Leaf
Subject: Re: [leaf-user] Bering cd without shorewall

Hi Abjin,

--- Abjin M H <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to run Bering cd and iptables without shorewall. If
> possible in which file should I write iptables/nat scripts.

I suppose you can take out "shorwall" (note no "e") from the LRP=... in
the syslinux.cfg file and then create your own package with your own
scripts.  But I'd have to ask why?  Shorewall is one of the best
features of Bering.  It really does make iptables easy, easy enough for
this newbie to understand ;).

-- Cass