Hi Craig,

Always CD problems ?
This file 'initrd.lrp doesn't exists, so don't search it, as I have
done in beginning of July.

<joke mode>
Hey, dear Jaques, if you are reading this, please, modify your so
good user's manual, Craig has walked in the trap again.
How many guys are there ? We have some castles here in France with
this kind of traps named 'oubliettes' in french, with a lot of old
bones inside  ;))) !
</joke mode>

Well, returning to Craig problem...
Sorry, Craig. You are not the first - and probably not the last - to
search this file without success.

I think, we are all very in a hurry to check Bearing features, because
this distro is so good !
But, take the time to do all that our friend Jacques has writed in the
Bering user's manual and all will be ok !
That is that I done for my CD here...

I can, if you want, send you directly a copy of mine, but it is better
to make your, for security, because, you don't know me and can't trust
me or some other guy, except members of the LEAF project, of course !

Good Luck, and Best Regards,

Francois BERGERET,
France.