Craig,

If you are tryng to make a bootable cd, follow the documentation
(http://leaf.sourceforge.net/devel/jnilo/bucdrom.html
)  to 8.4. step 3, download the all the ".lrp" packages that you require from the leaf
site to the "diskcontent"
directory you made and if you want download Bering_1.0-rc3_modules_2.4.18.tar.gz also,
unpack it and put it into the
"diskcontent" directory and run the mkisofs. This will create an iso file for you with
all the .lrp packages and the
modules directory. Boot from the cd and change the /etc/modules file to load the net
and other files from the modules
directory in the cd.

Hope this helps.

Abjin