Hello! I'm a new Bering user.I'm using the last version(RC 3), and I need
some help.
We're trying to make a little strange setup in our network, and I can't
find much information about this theme.
We have 2 servers, each with a default gateway, and we're trying to add
a new gateway via an adsl connection.
The problem is that every connection that gets in by the bering server,
as it is an external conection, gets out by the server default gateway(different
ip),so external->server connection doesn't work.
We'd like to make snat+dnat translation (masquerading and port forwarding)
with the connections from internet to the bering to usal ports (web, pop,
...).
We're not building a DMZ because all the company's info is at those servers,and
we can't afford buying more servers:)

So the question is:
Can I make snat+dnat to the same connection?
Is there any other non-intrusive solution, so I can continue testing the
firewall without touching anything at the servers until I'm sure I can use
the Bering router/firewall only?
Thanks
Barney

Tiscali, el líder europeo de acceso a internet, te ofrece:
¡¡¡ Tiscali Tarifa Plana Premium; la primera Tarifa Plana con llamadas gratis
!!!
¡ Descúbrela AHORA ! https://alta.tiscali.es:4430/tiscalitp/home.jsp