Support Requests item #593730, was opened at 2002-08-11 11:49
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=213751&aid=593730&group_id=13751

Category: Release/Branch: Bering
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Can't I install wisp-dist on a regular hard drive?  When I
try to I get an init not found kernel panic.  Try passing
init= .
I would like to add more features to the system and try it
out before going through the steps of a flashdisk.

Thank you,

Tom Johnson