I'm running Bering RC3. I have an internal net that my fw is supplying dhcp
service to on eth3. I also need to get a dhcp lease on my INTERNET access
connections (eth0, eth1 and eth4). They are supposed to be a 2 year lease
(sorta static-IP). Eth4 seems to be getting the 2 year lease, eth0 and eth1
lose their IP# after 12 hours.

Right now I'm running both pump and dhcpd packages.

My ISP is telling me - "Looking at the DHCP log, it appears that a 2 year
lease is assigned, then quickly changed to 12 hours.  They made a couple of
changes on the scope, but we can't figure out why you are the only one with
these symptoms. "

Where can I see the information (Lease duration) that I am being given?

Is it possible that the Bering fw is modifying the lease time?

Thanks,
Harold Miller

----------
/etc/pump.conf contains:
retries 3
script "/etc/pump.shorewall"
device eth0 {
        nodns
}
device eth1 {
        nodns
}
device eth4 {
        nodns
}
---------------------
/etc/dhcpd.conf contains:
dynamic-bootp-lease-length 604800;
max-lease-time 1209600;

subnet 192.168.2.0 netmask 255.255.255.0 {
    option routers 192.168.2.254;
    option domain-name "private.network";
    option domain-name-servers 192.168.2.254,66.169.254.29,66.169.254.30;
    range 192.168.2.1 192.168.2.199;
}
-------------------------------
/etc/default/pump contains: