From: Cass Tolken [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2002 11:41 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; LEAF
Subject: RE: [leaf-user] Identifying the "scanning" culprit???

Hi Joey,

I mentioned below in my example that the modification is in
/var/sh-www/cgi-bin/viewhits specifically under the "hitssort" clause of
the "case" construct.  I also mentioned I do this in the "messages" and "x"
too... but I figured it was easier to just post the whole scipts (I sent the
URL in a previous e-mail)

Arin is for American IPs, you can further modify my script modifications to
include European, Asian, etc. IPs as an exercise ;)

  http://www.ripe.net/perl/whois/
  http://www.apnic.net/apnic-bin/whois2.pl
  etc.

--- Joey Officer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Judging from what it sounds I could click on the link and automagically do
> search on that hit.  I like it.  But I'm very familiar with writing any
kind
> of html lines.  Are the lines you posted below ready for input into a
> Dachstein weblet config.  And specifically which files would I modify...
>
> Sorry for being ignorant on the matter...
>
> Joey

[snip]