On 8/20/02 10:22 AM, Tom Eastep <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> declared:

> I've also updated that page -- it was out of date in the respect that it
> talked about a 'gw' zone which was a Shorewall 1.[12] feature that was not
> carried forward to Shorewall 1.3. Hopefully it will be clearer now...
>
> Jeff -- please let me know if you are still having problems...

Tom,

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction. Thanks to your updated
information I can now successfully connect (and disconnect) with both SSH
Sentinel and a Linksys VPN appliance without issue. RTFM once again saves
the day!

-Jeff Lush