Thanks for the reply. I've removed the contents of the pump.conf and
/etc/default/pump files, and restarted the system. At about 1130AM PST I
should know if this corrects the problem.

My routing / Nat / and MASQ files probably also have inconsistancies in
them, I know I'm using the same IP in 2 places on the same sub-net, but it
works...

HAROLD MILLER