-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Chen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 08, 2002 4:48 PM
To: S Mohan
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: ms2100

Hi Hohan,

There are only two versions for you to choose from :
one is MS-2300 with single LAN,  the other one is : MS-2300LLL with 3
LANs.

The price is as follows :

MS-2300        :  US$ 250
MS-2300LLL :  US$ 279
Linux OS  :  US$12 (Yes, it can be bootable from DOC / DOM)

DOM-32M  :  to be quoted later
DOM-64M :   to be quoted later
DOC-32M :  to be quoted later
DOC-64M :  to be quoted later