On Wednesday 04 September 2002 02:50, brosky wrote:
> Hi, leaf-user,
>
>    Can anyone recommend me a image, to write it on a hdd,
>    on a 486 laptop, 4mb ram, 250mb hdd.
>
>    I need it with pcmcia wireless support only.

Not with hdd support. I don't think you'll ever get pcmcia/wireless
support within 4Meg of RAM. With 8Megs of RAM things would
still be almost impossible. There are some projects you can check
that will run within 4Megs of RAM for your other support if your
dead-set on attempting it. Try FreeSCO, CISH, possibly PicoBSD...
however I won't claim that they will do anything but run with 4Megs
of RAM.
--

~Lynn Avants
aka Guitarlynn

guitarlynn at users.sourceforge.net
http://leaf.sourceforge.net

If linux isn't the answer, you've probably got the wrong question!