As the subject says, I am attempting to get a USB Speedtouch DSL modem on
Dachstein, and ignorance is getting in the way. I have usbcore and usb-uhci
Having loaded speedtch.lrp I cannot find any binary for the modem, or a
module to load for it.

USB is working (as always thanks to Charles and the other developers) the
modem has its USB lights on.

Can anyone shed light on this situation / config? Always something new to
learn isn't there!

Matt