Your inquiry includes way too little information to let anyone here give
you a definite answer. The SQ FAQ (referenced below) will help you re-pose
your question with the needed details.

In the meantime ... id 1 is usually a console process (that is, a line in
/etc/inittab something like this: "1:2345:respawn:/sbin/getty 38400 tty1"),
so the problem is *probably* that your system is missing either /sbin/getty
itself or a library getty needs to execute.

As to why one of these things is missing ... well, that is why we need to
know basic information about your system hardware and whichever LEAF
version you are using.

--
Ray Olszewski                                   -- Han Solo